Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Well this is my first official post since the blog went live. I hope that I have enough fun, informative and interesting things to talk about so you keep visiting my blog !

The Power of Three
by Laura Lippman
Rating: Highly Recommended
This is the first time for me reading something by Laura Lippman.  I really enjoyed this murder mystery, finding it strangely compelling, written in the style of Jodi Picoult or Elizabeth Berg.


_________________________________________

I am about halfway through Julia's Chocolates by Cathy Lamb. Thoroughly enjoyable.  Quirky, a bit of romance, but with a serious note thrown in.  Good reading in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot tea !




I guess today will be the day to recommend amazing products. I have found two that I absolutely love  that I want to share.  First is Marvis Jasmin Mint Toothpaste that I found on drugstore.com has a great taste and keeps my teeth white. 


and the second one is One Vanilla Almond Custard body lotion from Target.  This stuff smells heavenly and goes on so smoothly.


It's just starting to get light out so I guess its time to go down and feed everyone. I also want to get the door on the duck house this morning.  I will post photos once that's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment