Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bunny Poop and Spring Cookies

Cooler today.  I did three loads of laundry and than debated weeding the gardens, flower and vegetable, but decided I would wait for a warmer day . I did find these pretty purple flowers - not sure if they're crocuses or not - and if you look closely you will see the bunny poop there on the right side. 


I had a special request for more shortbread cookies so I made round ones with time with yellow vanilla icing.  Yum !  We discovered they are just as tasty no matter what color you frost them !


My new baby chicks hatched today somewhere in Ohio. They should ship on Tuesday and arrive Wednesday. I am SO excited ! Its been a long time since we've had chicks in the garage. 

I dropped an egg this morning in the dirt in the paddock area and it bounced, it didn't break.  Those are strong shells.  My hens are getting their calcium evidently.  More later this week when the peeps arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment